Electrical Engineering Design & Draughting Course
Apply online for our Electrical Engineering Design & Draughting Course today!
Advanced Technician Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (9209-12)
4 Saturdays per month/4 days per week
The Programme has been designed to enable you to reach the following outcomes:
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Provides more practice involving a broader range of skills appropriate for a person who may be in supervisory or management level,
or who is proceeding into higher education.
Successful completion of Level 4.
- Engineering project (Unit 503)
- Project management (unit 504)
- Advanced mathematics for electrical and electronic engineering (unit 501)
- Principles and operation of electrical machines (unit 509)
- Electrical and electronic engineering principles (unit 502)
- Instrumentation and control systems (unit 505)
- Electronic materials science (unit 511)</li
- Business management (unit 512)
DEPENDANT ON ENTRIES
(R 35 000 per year).
No additional Costs. All costs contained in the course fee.
On successful completion of the full programme, the student will receive a City and Guilds certificate.
The African Academy is:
City & Guilds is a globally recognized and respected awarding organization and serves as a benchmark for educational quality.
City and Guilds award certificates to people who have shown they have mastered skills that are based on
excellent standards set by industry. City and Guilds international provides a particular service to customers
around the world who need high-quality assessments and certification.
The content of this brochure, accurate at the time of going to print, is subject to change without notification due to legislation, market
requirements or any other reason. African Academy reserves the right to any change without notice.