AutoCAD® 2D Course
Enroll online for this courses here!
From conceptual design through draughting and detailing, AutoCAD 2D is all you need to create, visualize, document and share
ideas. It is a great starting point for any Draughting Professional.
Access to this qualification is open, bearing in mind learning assumed, to be in place.
AutoCad content 2D
- Introduction to AutoCAD
- Organizing your drawing setup
- Using co-ordinate system
- Creating objects with AutoCAD
- Editing methods in AutoCAD
- Using object snap in AutoCAD
- Controlling the drawing display
- Dimensioning in AutoCAD
- Working with text in AutoCAD
- Hatching in AutoCAD
- Calculating with AutoCAD
- Blocks & X-refs in AutoCAD
- Plotting and drawing in AutoCAD
(Courses run with 6 people minimum)
8 Saturdays from 08:00 – 12:00
Career path/ Opportunities
- Any Engineering field that needs AutoCAD competency
- CAD operator
R3 800.00 and There may be additional Costs for books, kits etc. Payable before the course commences
Additional Costs All additional costs are included. Lunch for groups arranged at additional cost.
On successful completion of the programme, the student will receive an African Academy Certificate.
The content of this brochure, accurate at the time of going to print, is subject to change without notification due to legislation, market
requirements or any other reason. African Academy reserves the right to any change without notice