Introduction Microbotics and Internet of Things (IOT)
Enroll online for this courses here!
Let your passion and creativity for Robotics come to life while designing and programming on one of the top five sought after languages, Python. Then make your creation come to life when your Robot runs and hides from light. Robotics and Internet Of Things is becoming an integral part of software engineering and design.
Admission requirements :
Knowledge, comprehension and application of computers is compulsory. A knowledge of Robotics or Python will be an advantage
Access to this qualification is open, bearing in mind learning assumed to be in place.
Programme content :
- An Introduction to Robotics
- Introduction to Programming in Python
- Programming your Rassberry PI or Arduino
- Wire Framing and Pseudo Code in System Architecture
- Designing and using SQLite Databases
- Building your First Robot and Programming it With Python
- Learn Basic uses of Components used in Microbotics
- Learn Basics of Designing your own PCB Boards
1 Year course Monday – Friday from 08:00 – 15:00 (Full time)
Career path/ Opportunities:
- Junior Internet Of Things
- Junior Python Developer.
- Junior Web Developer.
R39 999.00 per course.
R4000 for Robotic Kits and Rassberry PI.
All monies is payable before the course commences.
All additional costs are included.
On successful completion of this programme, the student will receive an African Academy Certificate and Microsoft Certificates passing International Exams.
70-761 Querying Data with Transact-SQL (beta)
98-381 Introduction to Programming Using Python
The content of this brochure, accurate at the time of going to print, is subject to change without notification due to legislation, market
requirements or any other reason. African Academy reserves the right to change the programme content without notice