Project Management Course
Apply online for our Project Management course today!
Part Qualification: Project Management accredited by QCTO(Quality Council for Trades and Occupation)
The Programme has been designed to enable you to reach the following outcomes:
- USID 243823: Developing a Scope Statement for a project
- USID 243824: Developing a Project Charter for a project
- USID 243816: Develop a Project Quality Plan
- USID 243817: Develop a Project Risk Management Plan
- USID 243813: Develop a Cost Management Plan
Completion of the Project Management Phase I course
- Interpret the project charter and associated documents
- Determine the key requirements of the project
- Develop the Project Management approach
- Project controls required to govern the project in the required format
- Compile a preliminary Scope statement
- Refine project organisational structure, profiles and responsibilities
- Determine the integrated change control procedures
- Produce the integrated project management plan document
- Understanding of Risk Management processes
- Identify risks related to projects
- Analyse the threats and opportunities of a project
- Develop responses for risk
- Understanding of cost management processes and techniques
- Develop cost estimates
- Develop the project cost baseline
DEPENDANT ON ENTRIES
30 consecutive Saturdays 10h00-12h00
R2 500 deposit and the balance in 2 equal installments. Please note that annual fee increases, not in excess of 10%,
(books, kits, cd’s)
City & Guilds certificate – R500.
On successful completion of the full programme, the student will receive a City and Guilds certificate.
The African Academy is:
City & Guilds is a globally recognized and respected awarding organization and serves as a benchmark for educational quality.
City and Guilds award certificates to people who have shown they have mastered skills that are based on excellent standards set by
industry. City and Guilds international provides a particular service to customers around the world who need high-quality assessments
The content of this brochure, accurate at the time of going to print, is subject to change without notification due to legislation, market
requirements or any other reason. African Academy reserves the right to any change without notice.